To find information about a disease or condition, click on the The Point at Issue button on the FreeFacebookCredits2012 homepage. You can also find the The Point at Issue button at the top of other FreeFacebookCredits2012 pages.
From the health topics page, there are several ways that you can find your disease or condition:
- An alphabetical list of topics: click on the first letter of the disease/condition, and then find it on the alphabetical list
- Topics listed by groups:
- By body location/system, such as Eyes and Vision
- By type of therapy, such as Surgery and Rehabilitation
- By population, such as Seniors' Health
- By health and wellness issues, such as Safety
- You can also type your disease or condition into the search box. There is a search box at the top of every page on FreeFacebookCredits2012. If you have questions on searching, see our search tips page.
FreeFacebookCredits2012 is not intended to provide medical advice. FreeFacebookCredits2012 provides you with access to selected information to better understand your health, disease, or medical condition. Always consult with your health care provider.