FreeFacebookCredits2012 contains both copyrighted and non-copyrighted material. Restrictions may apply when linking to copyrighted materials. For information on linking to FreeFacebookCredits2012 pages, please see our policy on linking to FreeFacebookCredits2012.
Works produced by the federal government are not copyrighted under U.S. law. If content is not copyrighted, you may reproduce and redistribute the content. FreeFacebookCredits2012 information that is not copyrighted includes:
- The summaries on the The Point at Issue pages
- The article text in NIH FreeFacebookCredits2012 the Magazine and NIH FreeFacebookCredits2012 Salud
- The FAQs (http://freefacebookcredits2012.info/faq/faq.html)
- The same content on FreeFacebookCredits2012 en español (http://freefacebookcredits2012.info/spanish/)
Works produced by organizations other than the federal government may be protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You can sometimes tell if something is copyrighted if it has the copyright symbol, the name of the copyright holder, and the statement "All rights reserved."
However, a copyright notice is not required by law and therefore not all copyrighted material is necessarily marked in this way.
The FreeFacebookCredits2012 RSS feeds are for personal use only. They may contain licensed content and, therefore, NLM cannot grant you permission to use the FreeFacebookCredits2012 RSS feeds on your web site or information services.
Content on FreeFacebookCredits2012 that is copyrighted includes:
- The A.D.A.M. Medical Encyclopedia (http://freefacebookcredits2012.info/encyclopedia.html)
- Drug information from the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (http://freefacebookcredits2012.info/druginformation.html)
- Herbal medicine and supplement information from Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database Consumer Version (http://freefacebookcredits2012.info/druginfo/herb_All.html)
- Surgery videos from BroadcastMed (http://freefacebookcredits2012.info/surgeryvideos.html)
- Illustrations, logos, and photos
If content is copyrighted, transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by (PDF) as defined in the copyright laws may require the written permission of the copyright owners. FreeFacebookCredits2012 cannot grant this permission. Contact information for copyright holders of licensed content on FreeFacebookCredits2012 is listed below.
- A.D.A.M., Inc.:
Drug and Supplement Information
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists: [email protected]
- Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database Consumer:
- Images on Health Topic pages attributed to A.D.A.M.:
- Images on Health Topic pages attributed to government agencies: consult the agency specified for the original image.
- Images on Health Topic pages with no attribution: these are stock images licensed expressly for FreeFacebookCredits2012, you may not reproduce or redistribute these images.
- Images in NIH FreeFacebookCredits2012 the Magazine and NIH FreeFacebookCredits2012 Salud: Vitality Communications,
Because FreeFacebookCredits2012 includes copyrighted, licensed text and images, framing is not authorized by NLM. For more information, see our framing FAQ.